- Start: October 6, 2018 1:00 am
- End: October 6, 2018 1:45 am
- Start: November 3, 2018 1:00 pm
- End: November 3, 2018 3:45 pm
- Start: December 1, 2018 1:00 pm
- End: December 1, 2018 2:45 pm
- Start: December 8, 2018 1:00 pm
- End: December 8, 2018 2:45 pm
- Start: January 5, 2019 1:00 pm
- End: January 5, 2019 2:45 pm
Leadership Club for ages 11 – 13
This club is to engage and educate kids who want to take on a challenge and develop leadership skills. We will read, discuss and do activities that develop skills found in leaders.
This will be an ongoing club that will require commitment from participants including attending monthly meetings and completing outside activities as they occur – i.e. reading materials and being prepared to discuss ideas, possible worksheets or journaling.
Club runs from October 2018 – August 2019, including participation in a summer project.
The intention behind this clubs is to be fun while helping young minds develop important lifelong skills.
A club project will be included. This will be created and led by participants working together to create a community project to occur sometime in the summer of 2019.