3 Day BATIK Workshop
- Start: July 18, 2022 2:00 pm, 2 More
- End: July 18, 2022 4:00 pm
- Start: July 19, 2022 2:00 pm
- End: July 19, 2022 4:00 pm
- Start: July 20, 2022 2:00 pm
- End: July 20, 2022 4:00 pm
Batik – a method of producing colored designs on textiles by dyeing them, having first applied wax to the parts to be left uncolored.
Learn how to do batik technique –supplied with pillowcase, glue, dye, practice material, design samples, pencils
kids will receive instruction complete original batik creation to take home.
Take home: Personally designed batik pillowcase
3 classes to complete the project:
20 JD per child for members
30 JD per child for non-members
* Limited space advanced sign up required
To sign up email: [email protected]
Subject line: July Batik ages 12+
Include: Name(s) + ages(s) of children, contact number & parent name.